Shenzhen, 10th of December, 2011
Aputure Photo Tech Co. is pleased to announce our next batch of LED video lights: Amaran 198A and Amaran 198C.
Amaran 198A features beam angle adjustment, to enable shooting both wide angles and telephoto effectively. Amaran 198C features color temperature adjustment, for use shooting under tricky lighting conditions, indoors and outdoors. Whatever the shooting environment, these two LEDs can adapt to give you the lighting you need.
They use the latest LED technology, giving you great color and warm, soft lighting to enhance your subject matter. They are nearly heat free, for a cool and comfortable shooting experience. They are small and light for maximum portability. Brightness can be adjusted to your liking, and output is 100% flicker free – ideal for video. Get the same professional lighting quality as seen on TV and Hollywood. Finally, their eco-friendly nature saves power and lasts longer. With a wide range of features and ease of operation, Aputure Amaran LED Video Lights are the best tool for your video and camera lighting needs.
- Beam Angle Adjustment (198A)
- Color Temperature Adjustment (198C)
- Brightness Adjustment Wheel
- High Quality Imported LED lights
- Long Lifespan (up to 50,000 hours)
- Special Design & Appearance
- Eco-friendly & power-saving
- Long battery life (AA or Lithium)
- Lightweight, portable, and compact
- Heat & flicker-free light output
- Automatic IT circuit control
- Utilizes imported IC technology
- 16:9 widescreen design
- Multiple battery options
- Battery power indicator
- Brightness adjustment wheel
- Expandable up to 9 LED panels
Compatible Lithium Batteries:
Sony NP-F series: NP-F550/F570/F770/F960/F970
NP-FM series: FM50/FM51/FM55H/FM500H
NP-QM series: QM50/QM51/QM71D/QM91D
Here’s are the videos explaining how you can use and benefit from these two new lights.