Shenzhen, May 19th, 2011 – Aputure Photo Tech Co. is pleased to announce our latest flash trigger, the Trigmaster 2.4G. The new version follows on the heels of the original Trigmaster, and is the latest in our popular Trigmaster line. It will be available from June 1st, 2011.
Trigmaster 2.4G makes wireless control of your strobe and speedlight flash easier than ever. With a flash sync speed of 1/250s, a transmitting distance of 100 meters, and 16 different channels, you’ll be able to work efficiently in a variety of conditions. In addition, Trigmaster also acts as a remote shutter trigger for your camera.
Compared with the 1st generation unit, this new one utilizes 2.4G RF transmitting technology, making it much more stable and reliable. Besides, it also has a longer transmitting range, can awaken speed light flash guns, and is compatible with all triggers in the Trigmaster 2.4G family.
- Strobe, speedlight, and camera all controllable
- Ultra-fast microchips enable sync speeds of 1/250sec
- 2.4G radio frequency
- More stable, reliable, and sensitive
- Longer range up to 100m at any angle
- Can awaken most cameras, including Canon, Nikon, Sony, etc.
- 8 fps high-speed continuous shooting
- No mis-fires within 80m
- 99.7% flash sync within 50m
- Compatible with upcoming all 2.4G Trigmaster family triggers