Welcome to Aputure Support
We are here for you .
1. What kind of power can be used ?
Two AAA batteries (1.5V).
2. How long can it be used when powered by battery ?
Over 100 hours with normal use (Depends on what batteies you use.)
3. How to charge it?
No live monitoring available.
4. What does the indicator light mean?
*Power Indicator Light:
*Green: The D2 Mic is working.
*Red: The battery of the D2 is almost exhausted. Please change the batteries.
5. I'm not capturing any audio? What's wrong?
*Please make sure the signal cable and audio cable is installed.
6. The AF peak LED indicator (over) is always lit up.
*Please change the PRE-CAL switch to the “ stop ”position.
*Please turn down the sensitivity by the sensitivity wheel.
*Please contact your dealer or Aputure customer service.